July 25, 2011

The last days of work at St. Louis

I am officially finished working at St. Louis, my employer for the last year. Now I am in Michigan visiting everyone and I wanted to post pictures from the last week or so of my students and coworkers.


Getting a drink with my foreign coworkers - Pete wouldn't be in the shot, he took the picture ha.


The entire St. Louis staff at my going away dinner.


Kelly and Olivia, two girls I taught until this past March. Now they are in elementary school and seem so grown up.


The girls and Julia from EB. Julia is the sweetest student in the entire planet.


EB, one of my all time favorite classes.


KR


KE


KX


KB


KO


KA playing in the gym


Jinny is great at jumping




Joseph dancing


In the elevator, going to OZ gym



AA, Hair Braiding 101


Martin and Mina


KE making bouncy balls in Science Lab



KA growing coral for Science Lab



EA learning to live without opposable thumbs for our adaptations lab




KO's bouncy ball lab



EN1 working on phonics


KR made monkey masks


KE working on science workbooks


More monkey masks with KR


Jinny being silly


Joseph and KA made little fingerprint ants


It has been a great year. I know I will miss my students immensely. Its been an amazing experience - watching them grow up while improving and developing their English skills. My students truly are brilliant, and have taught me so much. Luckily, I will be back in August and will be able to visit the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment